MasterJuggler 3 Support
Owners of MasterJuggler versions 3.0-3.0.3 may download and use the free MasterJuggler 3.0.4 updater. In addition to OS X 10.4 (Tiger) compatibility, the updated version offers several new features and enhancements, including:
• The speed of the sample view has been improved.
• The speed of type-ahead selection has been improved in the samples view.
• Sets now have icons that indicate whether a set is active or partially active.
• The size of the text in the set and font lists can be changed.
• Fonts with multiple bitmap sizes are now grouped in one row in the font list instead of one row for each size.
• Folders can now be selected when using the "Examine Fonts" menu command.
• Sorting the Files view by the last activated column now performs a secondary sort by file name.
• Fonts activated by MasterJuggler in Classic can be more easily shared on a network.
To download the updater, click here.
Need support for MasterJuggler 2.x? Click here.
TO CONTACT TECH SUPPORT
First check the Alsoft Support Database for answers to your technical support questions
Submit Your Tech Support Question via the Web (these messages get higher priority than messages sent via regular e-mail).
Tech.Support at Alsoft.com
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Central Time, Monday through Friday
P.O. Box 5150
Kingwood TX 77325-5150